For Individuals & Families
You care about human rights, environmental sustainability, and social justice. Imagine the positive impact if your investing strategies were better aligned with these while also working for competitive financial returns. In addition to investment best-practices like risk management and asset allocation you can now also align your investment portfolio by integrating:
- Environmental sustainability, social, and governance (ESG) factors: Essential elements of a company's long-term performance are integrated into the investing process.
- Community investing pools and funds: Notes, bonds, or funds that help people regain socio-economic self-empowerment, support fair trade, and BOP micro-lending.
- Shareowner advocacy: Engagement with companies to improve their ESG practices which can help manage risks and opportunities and maybe even improve performance. Strategies include dialog with company management, shareholder resolutions, and proxy voting.
These strategies are already being used successfully by leading families, individuals, and organizations including: F.B. Heron Foundation, Economic Opportunity Institute, Rose Foundation, Mott Foundation, Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation, Seattle Audubon Society, and The Needmor Fund.
Learn more about these strategies.
The wealth management process
Now you can easily take advantage of these strategies by utilizing our services and platforms:
- Initial Consultation: Your financial situation, goals, and expectations are reviewed. Your financial review form guides our conversation.
- Produce Investment Policy Statement (IPS): We develop an IPS for you based on your situation, risk tolerance, cash flow, and objectives. Your IPS provides you and our team a common framework guiding the implementation and ongoing management of your investment services.
- Implementation: Your accounts and investment services are initiated and managed according to your investment policy.
- Monitoring and Ongoing Service: Your account management services including asset allocation, manager performance monitoring, and cash flow management are taken care of on your behalf. Periodic financial reviews are offered according to your schedule and needs.
Please give us a call or complete the contact form to discuss your individual, family, trust, or foundation situation.
It’s about living happy today and yet preparing in case tomorrow arrives.
Spending time on retirement and financial independence planning is valuable because it helps you organize your records, resources, and goals all in the process of getting specific personalized advice. And you can get recommendations to help stay on track.
Whether you are planning for retirement, embarking on a career change, or managing an inheritance, getting competent financial planning advice can be worthwhile. The time you invest can help inform how you might go about balancing your resources with your needs, lifestyle, and goals. Can You Have the Retirement You Want?
- Organized view of your current financial situation.
- Consultations to harmonize your available resources with your life goals.
- Scenarios analyzed and stress-tested.
- 24/7 access to your online interactive retirement planning analysis.
- Investment asset allocation recommendation.
- Financial planning analysis including assumptions, recommendations, and informative charts and graphs.
- Follow-up consultations to help you stay on track, as agreed.
The financial planning process
- During your initial consultations and conversations we review your financial situation, goals, and expectations. Your financial review form guides our conversation.
- Based on your needs and situation we formalize an agreement covering your scope of services and estimated planning fees.
- A planning workbook and consultation helps you articulate your life goals, needs, income, expenses, investments, debts, and risk management.
- Utilizing our professional training, experience, and planning platforms, you receive analysis of your current situation and goals. We evaluate which of your goals, needs, and resources might need adjusting. Monte Carlo analysis is used to stress test realistic scenarios and we discuss relevant recommendations.
- You receive 24/7 online access to your planning scenario. You can adjust assumptions and view the probability of financial success. For example, you would like to see how retiring earlier or later works for your situation, or saving more or less, or adjusting your goals and draw rate if already retired.
- After we finalize your planning scenario, we review your assumptions, recommendations, and action plan.
- We can discuss options for implementing your action plan. We can schedule pre-agreed periodic financial reviews. It can be helpful to review and update your retirement independence planning scenario annually or when major changes occur.